At present, the ShuttleFlow cross-chain bridge between Ethereum and BSC supports the StaFi assets of rETH (ERC-20), rFIS (ERC-20), and FIS (ERC-20). We take rETH asset as an example to demonstrate the cross-chain process. Before starting the operation, you need to prepare three wallets in advance and import or create the corresponding addresses:
1) Conflux wallet Download link:
2) Wallet that supports rETH: Currently only Metamask extension supports rETH assets, download link:
3) Wallet that supports BSC
1) Enter the page: https://shuttleflow.io/, select the cross-chain pair in the upper left corner of the page, and select ETH/Conflux here.
2）Click "Shuttle-in" and "Select Token" to select the asset.
3) Search for "rETH" in the search bar and tick it, and click "Select this token";
4) After selecting the cross-chain asset, an address will appear in the "Shuttle-in Address" column. You need to use the Ethereum wallet to transfer the rETH tokens from the Ethereum network to the Shuttle-in address.
a) The minimum amount to swap is 0.1 rETH;
b) There is no commission for this swap.
5) After rETH tokens are transferred into the "shuttle-in address", you could check the cross-chain progress in " History records" . When the process is successful, you will see your balance on Conflux chain called "cRETH".
The successful cross-chain swap from Ethereum to Conflux is shown in the following screenshot:
1) First click on "Shuttle-Out", and then select the "BSC/Conflux" cross-chain pair in the upper left corner of the page.
2) Text "cRETH" in the search bar and check it, and then click "Select this token";
3)Choose the cRETH token and enter the amount, then fill in your BSC address.
a) The minimum amount to swap is 0.02cRETH.
b) You need to pay commission for this step.
4) Check the historical records in "Shuttle-out" page, and you could see the successful process is shown as the screenshot below.