This guide requires PolkadotJS extension and Metamask wallet.
PolkadotJS extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/polkadot%7Bjs%7D-extension/mopnmbcafieddcagagdcbnhejhlodfdd(Chrome)
Metamask wallet: https://metamask.io/download.html
Then you can follow the prompts to import the StaFi and ETH accounts.
Enter the link: https://rtoken.stafi.io/rbridge, click "Connect to Metamask", and follow the prompts to connect successfully.
Note: The ETH account needs to be imported in advance.
Sign 1: Choose "Ethereum Mainnet" here
Sign 2: Click to display all currently imported ETH accounts.
Sign 3: Select account. You can switch between different accounts. The account after switching will be displayed in StaFi rProduct.
Enter the link: https://rtoken.stafi.io/rbridge, click "Connect to PolkadotJS extension" and follow the prompts to connect successfully.
Note: StaFi accounts need to be imported in advance.
Click Sign1 to display all the accounts that have been imported, select the account and click "Confirm" to switch successfully.
1. Select "rBridge"-"Native to ERC20", enter the number of FIS and the ETH address that need to be swapped. The second column automatically displays the number of swapped FIS , the number of FIS before and after conversion is the same. Click "Swap"
Estimate Fee shows the commission for the operation, which will be deducted from the StaFi account. So it is not recommended to convert all of it. A certain balance should be left in the account.
2. Enter the account password in the transaction confirmation interface and click "Sign the transaction".
3.The page shows "Tx Broadcasting" when the operation is successful.
4.Check ERC20 FIS
1) Selected "Add Token " on Metamask.
2）Selected "Custom Token" and enter token contract address:
0xef3a930e1ffffacd2fc13434ac81bd278b0ecc8d, then click "Next".
3) This page shows the number of ERC20 FIS，click "Add Tokens".
4) Added successfully.
1. Select "ERC20 to Native", ERC20 FIS balance displays the FIS balance of the currently connected ETH account. Enter the number of FIS and the StaFi address. The second column shows the number of mainnet FIS to be swapped.
Estimate Fee means the commission for this operation.
2. Click "Confirm" on the transaction confirmation interface.
3. Check the mainnet FIS after successful swap
You can check it in FIS Balance after the operation is completed.