1) Enter StaFi GitHub page by this link https://docs.stafi.io/network-1/seiya-public-testnet#faucet-for-seiya, and click https://t.me/StafiFaucet (as shown in the screenshot below) to jump to StaFi Faucet Group.
Each Telegram account can receive 1 airdrop within 2 days.
Each address can only receive airdrop for 1 time.
The address to receive the airdrop needs to be satisfied with: the address prefix should be start with number 3 ( Create a account )
The maximum daily distribution of airdrops is 300, first come first served.
The number of each airdrop is a fixed value: 200.
2) Send '/faucet＋FIS address' to obtain FIS for testing in StaFi Faucet Group. Such as /faucet 31taZ6L85vVpWGHb8jVWFy2FAeu15DsMCMCqtcUqpqLJgW2U
3) Confirm whether you have received the FIS from this link: https://test-apps.stafi.io/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Fstafi-seiya.stafi.io#/accounts
Note: please choose Seiya testnet
1) Click 'rBridge' in 'Account' menu to jump to 'rbridge' page
2) Select the FIS account to want to swap, then enter the amount and ETH address. Check your input and click 'Make Swap'
Note: The FIS amount you enter will all be converted, and additional commission will be charged from the FIS account.
3) Enter the password to your FIS account and click 'Sign and Submit'
Note: Turn on 'unblock for 15min' button then you don't have to re-enter the password in the next 15 minutes. Please make sure your network is safe when that is on.
1) Download metamask plugin wallet: https://metamask.io/ if you don't have one.
Import your Ethereum account. This wallet supports import by private key or JS file.
Note: The Ethereum account you import must be the one you use for swap, or the balance will be 0 when you add a token.
2) Select 'Ropsten' testnet and click 'add token'
3) Enter contract address: 0x64591e3f2dbf46cdfb398a0d9ba81f41b7cbd449
and click 'next'.
Note: no need to enter the token symbol or decimal numbers, the system will detect automatically.
4) Confirm whether the balance of FIS is consistent with what you entered during swap operation. If so, that means you have successfully swapped.
If the FIS balance is 0, check the Ethereum address of this metamask wallet is the same as what you entered when you swapped. If not, please re-enter the Ethereum address.