1）Enter MetaMask official website: https://metamask.io, click "Download" to download the wallet.
2）There are three versions including Chrome, iOS and Android. Choose your favourite version to download. We suggest you to choose Chrome here.
3）Click "Add to Chrome" and follow the leads to install.
4）After the installation is complete, click "Get Started" to enter the wallet page. You can also find the MetaMask wallet in the extension at the upper right corner of the screen.
5）Choose "Import wallet" or "Create a Wallet" according to your situation, then you can find the MetaMask plug-in wallet in the extension. The second picture shows the successful import.
6）Switch to Goerli Test Network.
1）Send a tweet with your ETH address, and click the icon shown in the picture.
2）Click "Copy link to Tweet".
3）Enter this page: https://faucet.goerli.mudit.blog/, paste Twitter link, then choose the amount of ETH that you want to receive and click "Give me Ether". We suggest you to choose the 87.5 Ethers/9 days. Because we need to stake 5 ETH for 10 times in rETH staking contract.
4) Confirm whether the test ETH has arrived. The number of test ETHs obtained indicates that the account has been received. The picture shows the ETH for test has been received.
1）Open this link: https://test-rtoken.stafi.io and click "Connect to Metamask".
3）Confirm the ETH address is correct, Click"Connect".
1） Confirm the current ETH account and balance in the upper right corner. Select "Staker", enter the amount of ETH that will be staked. The minimum staking amount is 0.01ETH. Estimated APR shows the predicted estimated annualized return of your staking. "rETH in return" means the amount of rETH that you can be obtained. Click "Stake".
2) The page jumps to the Metamask wallet, confirm the amount of staked ETH and the Gas fee. Total displays the total amount of staked ETH and Gas fee. Click "Confirm" after confirming that all are is correct.
3) Confirm that the stake operation is successful.
In this page,
10.00 indicates the amount of staked ETH.
1:1.00 represents the ratio of rETH to redeemed ETH. According to the current ratio, 10 rETH can be redeemed for 10 ETH.
When the ratio is 1: 1.20, 10 rETH can redeem 12 ETH.
After the staked is completed, you can check the amount of rETH in the Metamask wallet:
1) Select "Goeli Test Network" in Metamask wallet.
3) Select "Custom Token" in the "Add Tokens" interface, fill in the rETH testnet contract address in the "Token Contract Address" column: 0x680ab46340aa2189515b49fd35ac8a5bd66e78de, and click "Next"
Note: You don't need to fill in Token Symbol and Decimals of Precision.
4）The amount of rETH as the picture shows