The video guide from community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkQAuMTVIU
This guide refers to Polkadotjs wallet and Keplr wallet, so if it is not installed, please download and install the two wallets as the following guide. If not, please skip this step.
1) Currently Keplr wallet only supports Chrome, download link:
2) Please import Cosmos accounts into the Keplr wallet in advance. The importing entrance is shown in the screenshot below:
3) Click “Approve” to connect rToken App
1) Currently Polkadotjs wallet only supports Chrome and FireFox explorers, users could download the wallet as the following links:
2) Please import StaFi accounts into the Polkadotjs wallet in advance. The importing entrance is shown in the screenshot below:
Note: In order to make the Substrate account accurately display the address on each chain, please select "StaFi" when importing StaFi accounts.
3) Enter this page: https://app.stafi.io/rATOM/home, click "Connect to FIS extension", and select "Yes, allow this application access" in the pop-up interface and then connect successfully.
1) Enter the amount of ATOM on the "Staker" page, and click "Stake".
Transferable ATOM: shows the amount of ATOM that can be transferred.
Estimated APR: shows the estimated Annualized Staking Reward rate, and it will increase along with the staking rewards generated.
You will get rATOM: shows the amount of rATOM token that the user could get based on the current exchange rate and the amount of staked ATOM.
Relay Fee: shows the cross-chain interaction service fee charged by the relay bridge nodes, the total amount charged is 2x of the actual contract interaction gas fee.
2) Click "Understood" in the pop-up interface.
3) After clicking "Stake", the detailed delegation steps will be shown in right notification column:
Sending: send the ATOM that will be staked into the StaFi rATOM contract account on Cosmos chain.
Staking: The StaFi rATOM contract account delegates the ATOM tokens to the best Original Validators.
Minting: Staking process is ended and rATOM tokens are minted.
The deduction of commission
Sending: the gas fee charged by Cosmos network is deducted from the Cosmos account.
Staking: the Relay Fee is deducted from the StaFi account.
Minting: no commission is deducted.
Note: Please remember to keep a few ATOM and FIS tokens in your wallet to pay for the related transaction fees.
In addition, User needs to sign two times. Please pay attention to the account that initiates signature.
The first signature: user signs for the transaction on the Cosmos chain.
Signature account: Cosmos account
The second signature is to send the transaction information on the Cosmos chain to the StaFi chain. After it is verified by the StaFi chain, users will receive rATOM tokens.
Signature account: StaFi account
4) View the delegation data
Check the delegation data on the "Status" page: this page displays the amount of staked ATOM and minted rATOM , and the exchange rate of the rATOM/ATOM.
Click "Stake" to continue staking ATOM.
Click "Trade", you could enter into the "Uniswap" rATOM/ETH trading page.
1) Click "Redeem" on the "Status" page, enter the number of rATOM, and the system will calculate the amount of redeemed ATOM based on the current exchange rate.
Confirm the address of receiving ATOM. If you want to change the account, click "Edit"to change it.
Click "Unbond" to start the redemption operation.
2) Confirm the following information on the pop-up page:
The number of unbonded rATOM, unbonding commission (it is set as 0.2% of unbond rATOM in the early stage), Relay bridge fee, unbonding period, and the number of ATOM you could get.
After confirming that it is correct, click "Unbond".
3) After the signature is completed, the amount of staked ATOM and unbonding ATOM will be displayed on the "Status" page.
After the unbonding period is ended, the user does not need to withdraw it manually, and the ATOM tokens will be automatically sent to the designated address.