Enter the amount of ATOM on the "Staker" page, and click "Stake".
2) The minted rATOM types are displayed on the “Choose mint type”page, rATOM App supports Native, ERC20 and BEP20 formats. Native rATOM will be used on the StaFi ecosystem, ERC20 rATOM used for DeFi on Ethereum, BEP20 rATOM used for DeFi on BSC.
Note: some commissions and operations will be involved in the new mint type function.
Relay Fee: charged by the relayers to pay for the cross-chain contract interaction service fee between StaFi chain and Cosmos/Ethereum chain.
Bridge Fee: charged for the bridge between StaFi and Binance chain swapping Native rATOM into ERC20/BEP20 format.
Sending fund: send the ATOM that will be staked into the StaFi rATOM contract account on Cosmos chain.
Signature: considering that the information on the Cosmos chain is open and transparent, anyone could obtain the transaction information and upload it to the StaFi chain to mint rATOM. Therefore, before sending the transaction information to the StaFi chain, it is necessary to reconfirm the ownership of the transaction to ensure the security.
Staking & Swap: including two main operations, stake ATOM and get rATOM, and swap rATOM into BEP20 format.
This guide takes obtaining BEP20 rATOM as an example to demonstrate the operation process of the new mint type.
When users select BEP20 format, please enter the Binance account to receive rATOM in the "Received address" column, click “Stake”.
3) The transactions and handling fees are displayed in the "Staking Overview" page, just click ”Continue”.
4) Please sign as the prompts, the "Liquiding Process" on the right will show the Staking & Swap process.
Note: Liquiding process will request your approval, do not edit your memo, otherwise you cannot receive your rATOM.
5) View the delegation data
Check the delegation data on the "Status" page.
3. Redeem the staked ATOM
1) Click "Redeem" on the "Status" page, enter the number of rATOM, and the system will calculate the amount of redeemed ATOM based on the current exchange rate.
Confirm the address of receiving ATOM. If you want to change the account, click "Edit"to change it.
Click "Unbond" to start the redemption operation.
2) Confirm the following information on the pop-up page:
The number of unbonded rATOM, unbonding commission (it is set as 0.2% of unbond rATOM in the early stage), Relay bridge fee, unbonding period, and the number of ATOM you could get.
After confirming that it is correct, click "Unbond".
3) After the signature is completed, the amount of staked ATOM and unbonding ATOM will be displayed on the "Status" page.
After the unbonding period is ended, the user does not need to withdraw it manually, and the ATOM tokens will be automatically sent to the designated address.