1.rToken app DOES NOT support Ledger. DO NOT connect APP using Ledger, otherwise your assets will be lost.
2.DOT balance should be better more than 1 DOT to keep Polkadot account alive, otherwise you may not succeed to stake DOT with StaFi.
Then follow the prompts to import or create a Polkadot account.
Note: After installation, please import or create a Polkadot account, otherwise in the 2rd step you will fail and get reminded: Please install and enable the Polkadotjs extension, then create or import your account.
1) Enter this page: https://app.stafi.io/rtoken/stake/DOT?tokenStandard=Native, click "Connect Wallet".
2) Connect StaFi Chain and Polkadotjs accounts with rToken App.
1) Click "Stake" in the rDOT info page to stake DOT.
2) Fill the amount of DOT that will be staked and then click “Stake”.
3) Sign for the transaction in the Polkadotjs wallet.
4) The staking operation is successful.
1) Click "Unstake" in the rDOT info page.
2) Fill the amount of rDOT that will be unstaked and click "unstake".
3) Fill the password and sign for the transaction.
4) The unstaking operation is successful.