1) When the sending is completed and the DOT is sent to the StaFi contract address on Polkadot chain but the staking process is not completed, the "Recovery" function is enabled to resume the operation.
Confirm whether the transaction is successful in the notification bar. If it prompts "Error", it means the stake operation failed, as shown below:
2) Select the Token type on the current page, enter the TxHash and BlockHash and click "Proceed" to continue the delegation process.
When you continue to stake DOT, the signature page will pop up, just follow the prompts.
You can view the delegation data on the "Status"page.
1) Open the Polkadot explorer: https://polkadot.subscan.io/, enter your DOT address, and click "Search":
2) The page jumps into the screenshot below, please find the corresponding "Transfer" operation and select the hash, the page will jump to the details page.
3) Extrinsic Hash is TxHash, just copy and paste it into the "Recovery" interface.
Click "Block" to find BlockHash.
4) The Hash shown in the screenshot below is BlockHash.