3) Confirm the ETH address is correct, Click"Connect".
1) Confirm the current ETH account and balance in the upper right corner. Select "Staker", enter the amount of ETH that will be staked. The minimum staking amount is 0.01ETH. Estimated APR shows the predicted estimated annualized return of your staking. Click "Stake".
2) The page jumps to the Metamask wallet, confirming the amount of staked ETH and the Gas fee. Click "Confirm" to confirm this transaction.
3) Confirm that the stake operation is successful. click "Status" to view the current pledge status.
Redeem is temporarily unavailable.
4. Check rETH
1) After the staked is completed, you can check the amount of rETH in the Metamask wallet:
Select "Ethereum Mainnet" in Metamask wallet.And click“Add Token”.
2) Select "Custom Token" in the "Add Tokens" interface, fill in the rETH testnet contract address in the "Token Contract Address" column: 0x9559aaa82d9649c7a7b220e7c461d2e74c9a3593, and click "Next"
Note: You don't need to fill in Token Symbol and Decimals of Precision.