The video guide from community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqs1wWpFlMw
Then follow the prompts to import or create an StaFi account.
Note: After installation, please import or create an StaFi account, otherwise the in the 2rd step you will fail and get reminded: Please install and enable the Polkadotjs extension, then create or import your account.
1）Enter this page: https://app.stafi.io/rFIS/home, click"Connect to Polkadotjs extension" and select"Yes, allow this application access".
2) In the case of importing multiple StaFi accounts, the system will display all currently imported accounts, select the suitable one and click "Confirm" to connect.
1）Enter the amount of FIS on the Staker page. "Estimated APR" means the estimated annualized return, and "you will get rFIS" means the amount of rFIS you could obtain. Confirming that it is correct, click "Stake".
2) Enter the current account password in the transaction confirmation page and click "Sign the transaction".
3) This page displays the amount of rFIS obtained and the current exchange rate.
Click "Redeem" to redeem the staked FIS. The redemption process will be shown in the 5th part of the guide.
Click "Stake" to continue to stake FIS, the process is the same as above.
1) Enter the number of FIS redeemed and click "Unbond".
2）Enter the account password in the transaction confirmation page and click "Sign the transaction".
3) As shown in the figure:
0 means the amount of FIS that can be withdraw at present, and the amount number will be displayed after 14 unbonding days.
After the "Redeem" operation, 0.20% of the commission will be charged and there will be 14 unbonding days according to the StaFi NPoS consensus.
1) Click on the FIS address in the upper right corner of the screen.
2) Select the suitable account in the account list which has been imported into the Polkadotjs extension and click "Confirm" to successfully switch the account.