FIS is the native token of StaFi, with an initial issuance of 100 million and further issuance planned each year. Similar to how DOT is to Polkadot, FIS is essential to prevent system abuse and value capture in the StaFi ecosystem.
As the primary token of StaFi Chain (deployed on Polkadot Substrate), FIS can be bridgeable to Ethereum (ERC20), StaFi Hub (deployed on Cosmos SDK, ICS20), and other chains.
- StaFi Chain(Substrate native) FIS: https://stafi.subscan.io/ (opens in a new tab)
- Cosmos ICS20: https://www.mintscan.io/stafi (opens in a new tab)
- Ethereum ERC20: 0xef3a930e1ffffacd2fc13434ac81bd278b0ecc8d (opens in a new tab)
- Arbitrum: 0x849b40ab2469309117ed1038c5a99894767c7282 (opens in a new tab)
- Optimism: 0xd8737ca46aa6285de7b8777a8e3db232911bad41 (opens in a new tab)
- Polygon: 0x7a7b94f18ef6ad056cda648588181cda84800f94 (opens in a new tab)
- BSC BEP20: 0xf4bafaeae73a4a7c8b6479970075e91e641fb1fc (opens in a new tab)
In StaFi, FIS serves several critical functions. Validators in the Stafi consensus network need to stake FIS to join, while nominators need FIS to nominate and earn rewards. Additionally, to prevent system abuse, initiators of transactions must pay FIS to access computing resources, ensuring that invalid transactions are eradicated.
FIS holders also have a say in the governance of the StaFi. They can participate in tinkering with protocol parameters, vote for protocol upgrades, and determine the development course of the platform. Moreover, FIS holders can capitalize on the value generated by rToken solutions.
StaFi charges a commission ranging from 5% to 10% from different rToken solutions, with additional redemption fees that may apply. These fees are sent to the treasury pool, and FIS holders have the right to decide how to utilize the rewards generated from rToken solutions. They can be distributed among FIS holders, remain in the Treasury, or be used for the buy-back-burn strategy.
All the parameters mentioned above can be voted and updated by the community. Governance proposals will be raised on StaFi Chain, and staked FIS and rFIS (backed by staked FIS) holders can gain voting power. They have the right to govern the direction of StaFi.
Fis currently supports the following bridges
- bridge from StaFi Chain to Ethereum, StaFi Hub, BSC Chain and Solana
- bridge from Ethereum to StaFi Chain, BSC Chain, Layer2(Arbitrum, Optimism)
- bridge from BSC Chain to StaFi Chain, Ethereum, Layer2(Optimism)
- bridge from StaFi Hub to StaFi Chain
- bridge from Layer2(Arbitrum, Optimism) to Ethereum
Users have the ability to carry out the aforementioned actions at this link (opens in a new tab).
FIS currently supports the following markets